Sunday, March 30, 2008

Love Knows NO Boundaries, NO Laws

As I was sitting here making out with Sweet Pea I started to think. Her drool was mingling with my flowing long blonde hair and I was taken to another world. In this world, love knows no laws written by man. Laws which were written when oppression was common. No, indeed not, love can't be confined in the type of man's laws.

For love is bigger than man and bigger than laws.

I pray for a day when anyone who loves can be joined in a ceremony we call marriage. But until then we have to settle for civic partnerships, commitment ceremonies and the like.

Stand up and yell....WE WILL NOT BE FREE UNTIL THIS OPPRESSION IS STOPPED!!

The day when human and feline can be united in matrimony, regardless of gender, that will be the day we will all be free....so vote for Hillary!

Signed in drool,
Sweet Pea and Tara......TLA

No comments: