Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Why Don't They Know How Good They Have It?

God forbid we have to go anywhere or do anything after school....if we do, the world will explode! I try so hard to get everything done before I pick up Spencer, but sometimes, somedays he has to come with me. Especially on days when say...he needs a haircut? Can't really go without him, ya know?

And on another note, why don't they realize how good they have it? Do they have to stay at after school care? NO. Do they go home to an empty house? NO. The mom picks him up and drops him off and rotates her entire life around him...and this is all he knows and thus expects, but I gotta say....one little thing not as planned and boy do I hear about it.

There is good news. The bunny loves me. Have you seen the bunny....here is a photo.

1 comment:

Family O'Foxes said...

Thumper is so cute!
Hopefully he doesn't end up being Sweet Pea's afternoon snack.