Sunday, June 7, 2009

Even Alphabet Wiseo



So I was showing a house the other day. On the side of the fridge were all these neat circular magnets with spices inside. I looked at the back of each can and saw they were from World Market. I really wanted them. But what I wanted more was for the cans to be alphabetized.
.
.
Which led me to ponder if whole cloves would be filed under W or C. Then I realized about 3 weeks later it would be under C and really you would not need to include the consistency of it on the label, it would be obvious by sight.
.
.
So yesterday I fulfilled my lifelong dream and went to IKEA. It was AMAZING!!!
.
Now I too have little magnet cans on the side of my fridge with spices inside. I love my label machine!!!

1 comment:

rachel said...

I LOVE this idea!!
Gotta love IKEA.