Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I would like to thank Saxon Mortgage for a 500 calorie burn

I was so enraged after disconnecting from Saxon Mortgage today. For nearly two months I have been faxing required documents to their short sale department in order to get a house sold. Well, every time I called they needed something else. Why oh why did they not ask for all of it at once? Then, it takes 7-10 days for them to process each document and upload it to their system. I wish I knew what it really meant.
.
.
Last week I was talking with a representative who took 19 minutes to find my authorization to speak with them. Today it was 90 seconds. Makes you wonder. The dear kind brain dead employee last week told me I should call back "one week" before the auction to see if they have all the papers needed. Well two things here: 1. If it takes 7-10 days to upload said docs, then how will calling one week before the auction be a good idea? 2. The day I was speaking to her was SIX DAYS before the scheduled auction date!
.
.
So today I finally got somebody with a few neurons working. Nice guy really. It seems they bank doesn't feel the offer was good enough. They wanted $172,000. The offer was $135,000. They sent another Realtor out to do a BPO (Broker Price Opinion). They did a drive by. A drive by!!! HELLO!!!!!! The house looks perfect outside, but it is totally trashed inside. Not only that but if you don't go in the backyard, you can't see the destroyed defective LP siding!!!! Then, they have the nerve to tell me since the auction is in one day, there is simply not enough time to postpone everything to get a new BPO. Why didn't they do a full interior to begin with? The just of it is that they are going to get one nightmare of a house and they are under the impression it is worth more.
.
.
What is amazing is the twit who did the BPO. A house TWO DOORS DOWN just sold for $157,000 and it was a heck of a lot nicer than this one.
.
.
So out of my complete and total frustration I went on a nice 45 minute jog/walk. So thank you Saxon for a nice workout!

No comments: